OmniTRAX Names Bridgewell Resources Supplier of the Year
Wholesale distributor of rail ties and other materials receives first annual award
DENVER: OmniTRAX, Inc., one of the largest privately held transportation services companies in North America and an affiliate of The Broe Group, selected Bridgewell Resources, LLC as the recipient of its First Annual Supplier of the Year award.
“Bridgewell Resources has been a great partner for OmniTRAX, helping us drive innovative new programs on quality, safety and productivity. Their ability to deliver what we want, when we need it put them at the top level of our supplier scorecard system,” said Robert Snyder, Senior Director of Procurement at OmniTRAX.
OmniTRAX selects the supplier of year based on a scorecard system and careful consideration by company’s Supplier Council, which is made up of six managers from different departments including the procurement division. Suppliers are evaluated in six categories, including Commercial-Payment Terms/Contracts/Freight Terms, Cost- Competitiveness/Cost Reductions, Deliverables-Delivery Date/Promise Date, Quality/Safety-Reported Issues/CAF, Collaboration-Response Time and Risk-Disaster Plan.
“We are very honored Bridgewell was selected as the OmniTRAX 2015 Supplier of the Year. It’s a testament to the strong relationship and open communication between our companies,” said Matt Keyser, Vice President of the Utility & Construction Division at Bridgewell Resources.
Bridgewell scored highest on the OmniTRAX Supplier Scorecard and received full support by the supplier council as a result its metrics in a wide variety of measurement categories, including:
- 100% on time shipments of more than 125 trucks since program inception.
- Zero quality issues reported for 12,000 ties delivered since program inception.
- Zero safety issues reported on OmniTRAX properties for any deliveries.
- Scored 91 points on Supplier Scorecard; #1 ranking for Top Tier Spend Supplier.
- Voted Top Supplier by the OmniTRAX Supplier Council and Procurement Team.
- Ranked #1 in response time, competitive pricing and dynamic risk plan.