A qualified candidate for this position brings multiple years of corporate-level recruitment experience, strong interpersonal skills, and a natural ability to develop and oversee the implementation and development of detailed processes. This individual will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager. A highly-organized, motivated, and experienced professional accustomed to a collaborative and fast-paced environment is required for this role.
- Manages, fills and reports on open corporate exempt-level requisitions and some field recruitment roles.
- Builds and maintains effective recruiting practices serving corporate and field departments.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge specific to recruiting strategies and search across multiple specific industries.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition Manager to develop, implement and maintain the ATS.
- Creates recruitment desktop procedures and interview training guides in conjunction with the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Works to develop and provide expertise in guiding company management on internal candidate development and promotion.
- Partners with team to ensure that recruiting functions are carried out efficiently and in accordance with the identified strategic implementations and the current statutory regulations.
- Partners with business unit leaders to assess competency requirements and recommends strategies to assess level of required competencies.
- Monitors the effectiveness of the recruiting process by creating reporting and metrics and propose developmental strategies.
- Conducts periodic audits and analyses of recruitment plan to determine effectiveness and makes refinements as required.
- Provides direction to hiring managers on the use of recruitment vendors.
- Advertises jobs across multiple online platforms and works to market our brand in order to produce a strong pool of candidates.
- Conducts thorough candidate screening, interview processes and creation of offer letters.
- Builds bench strength to quickly anticipate and fill succession gaps.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, or related field. Equivalent HR experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- At least five years of recruiting experience in a corporate environment.
- Diversified recruiting background across multiple industries, locations, and tiers of employment.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems (UltiPro is a plus)
- Extremely competent working in latest version of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and correspond with multiple departments at different business levels simultaneously.
- Developing and executing sourcing and recruiting strategies.
- Service oriented attitude with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Industry experience in Transportation/Logistics, Oil & Gas, and Real Estate Development.
- PHR or SHRM-CP
- Project management skills
We are an EEO Employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, marital status or veteran status.