This position will work as a member of the Commercial Supply Chain team to assist in executing the strategic goals of the OmniTRAX organization. This role will provide broad exposure to the transportation and logistics market space, and be responsible for supply chain value analysis critical to new business development. In addition, this role will also be an integral part of building a segmentation and prospect generation ability at OmniTRAX. The responsibilities will evolve over time based on business needs.
- Assist with Commodity Flow analysis for targeted markets/commodities
- Develop robust, realistic, and insightful market assessments
- Market size & market share analysis
- Lead generation data acquisition/management
- Perform transportation analysis and costing models
- Assist with contract negotiations with suppliers: comparing FOB and Delivered pricing
- Assist with supplier relationship management and contract compliance
- Support viability assessments for new products, services, and markets
- Arrive at actionable recommendations based on solid analysis, supported by concise and informative presentations
- Drive continuous improvement of tools & processes to more efficiently execute against objectives
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong analytic capabilities
- Supply Chain, Logistics, and Strategic Marketing experience
- Advanced skills in Excel (Ex. VLOOKUP, INDEXMATCH, SUMPRODUCT) and PowerPoint with proficiency across most of Microsoft Office
- Self-starter that works best with limited supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated high degree of integrity
- Team player with a passion for success
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent preferred……. Supply Chain MBA preferred
|Physical Requirements||% of Work Time|
|Must have the ability to remain in a seated position.||80%|
|Must have the ability to speak and hear clearly.||100%|
|Must have the ability to lift office products and supplies, up to 20 lbs.||20%|
|Must have the ability to stoop, kneel, bend, and reach.||10%|
|Must have the dexterity to write and manipulate computer keyboard and mouse.||100%|
- There are no supervisory responsibilities for this position.
- Work primarily in a climate controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential
We are an EEO Employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, marital status or veteran status.