This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to join a growing, entrepreneurial company based out of Cherry Creek North in Denver, CO. The position will be responsible for conducting strategic research and analysis of industries and markets, companies, people, and investment opportunities and reporting findings to upper management to support and enable OmniTRAX’s business development and M&A initiatives.
The right candidate, through detailed research, analysis and effective management, will support various aspects of The Broe Group’s pursuit of quality investments and growth including sourcing deals, developing ideas for new business relationships and investment opportunities, modelling financial statements, conducting due diligence, and examining industries.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The successful candidate will understand complex business situations, financial statements and structures, and have the skill to distill them down into relevant business or investment opportunities. In addition, the successful candidate will be able to present insights to upper management and effectively manage a research analyst.
- Develop new ideas for business development and investment opportunities through researching and analyzing relevant industries, markets, companies, and people
- Build financial models and spreadsheet analyses for underwriting and due diligence activities
- Produce effective, accurate and relevant written and oral presentations of information
- Manage and motivate research personnel
- Think critically and analyze information to provide meaningful insight and input into deals
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is required.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Master’s degree in business administration from an accredited institution, CFA designation, or 4-5 years of equity research, investment banking or investment management experience is required.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a research and analysis function preferred.
- Prior experience managing people is preferred.
- Experience using GIS Systems and/or Google Earth
|Physical Requirements||% of Work Time|
|Must have the ability to remain in a seated position.||80%|
|Must have the ability to speak and hear clearly.||100%|
|Must have the ability to lift office products and supplies, up to 20 lbs.||20%|
|Must have the ability to stoop, kneel, bend and reach.||10%|
|Must have dexterity to write and manipulate computer keyboard and mouse.||100%|
- Work primarily in a climate controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
We are an EEO Employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, marital status or veteran status.