The successful candidate for this position will serve as the primary support to the VP, Industrial Development for all industrial activities. This role is responsible for assisting the sales, acquisition and development of properties within the Southeast regional market to drive growth to the OmniTRAX business. This will include in depth research into industrial market related activities and trends, as well as detailed financial modeling and analysis. This candidate must be willing to perform some clerical tasks associated with keeping organized, respond to inquiries over the phone or via email, assist in coordinating marketing events, attend trade shows as necessary and interact professionally with individuals at all levels. The role will coordinate aspects of sales and marketing for the Southeast region as well as the development of effective relationships with all relevant stakeholders, brokers, and economic developers who will assist in OmniTRAX business development throughout the region.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform in depth research into prospective development partners.
- Build and manage financial modeling for prospective development, built to suit and capital projects.
- Act as liaison between VP and brokers, consultants, etc.
- Lead informative tours of the properties.
- Ensure all marketing materials are up to date and current, as well as displayed in all best mediums and venues.
- Assist in coordinating events to host potential prospects, public officials and other informational meetings.
- Assists in management and coordination of schedule for VP, Industrial Development.
- Assist with documentation for acquisitions and dispositions as needed.
- Assimilate required information from appraisers, attorneys, auditors, and tax consultants as needed.
- Develop and maintain information to support development projects and real estate transactions.
- Updates CRM, tracking software with pertinent deal specifics on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate requests for information from various site selectors, economic development entities, brokers, and prospects to ensure comprehensive and competitive responses get made quickly.
- Identify and independently resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyze prospective deal budget.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with users/tenants.
- Assist Operations Manager in identifying CAM, infrastructure maintenance issues.
- Assists Operations Manager with difficult or challenging user/tenant situations, respond timely to requests, and solicit feedback to improve service.
- Manage due diligence process to ensure adherence to LOI’s or purchase and sales contracts.
- Visit properties and prepare issues list for corrective action to ensure properties are presentable to prospects.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to identify property related issues, i.e. landscaping, waste removal.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or real estate related degree.
- At least 3 -5 years of previous industrial and/or commercial property sales experience required.
- Strong user of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Earth.
- Demonstrated ability to be articulate, flexible, polished and comfortable in fast paced environment required.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for negotiating real estate transactions.
- Ability to organize, manage and prioritize changing schedules while meeting deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Must be willing to travel outside of the Savannah, Georgia area 2-3 times per week
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint).
- Professionally-minded, is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance/effectiveness.
- A team-player that efficiently and effectively interacts with other internal executives, external business leaders, and public figures.
- Ability to anticipate needs, becoming proficient in delivering results without guidance or detailed directions/instructions.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
|Physical Requirements||% of Work Time|
|Must have the ability to hear clearly.||100%|
|Must have dexterity to write and manipulate computer keyboard and mouse.||100%|
|Must have the ability to remain in a seated position.||80%|
|Must have the ability to lift office products and supplies, up to 20 lbs.||20%|
|Must have the ability to stoop, kneel, bend and reach.||10%|
- Work primarily in a climate controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
We are an EEO Employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, marital status or veteran status.