Perform specified tasks at a transload facility to meet safety, quality, and efficiency goals while supporting the policies and objectives of the company.
- Operating PLC Computer to load trucks and fill silos as daily operations requires
- Direct inbound and outbound traffic in preparation for loading and offloading SOP
- Assist Crew Leader in performing railcar inventories at the start and end of each shift
- Complete daily checklists on spreadsheets to calculate silo inventory
- Assist Crew Leader to keep rail yard organized and promote plant efficiency through website logistics tracking and spreadsheets
- Manually check product level in silos and QC with system
- Maintain equipment to Terracor standards, and ensures all equipment, including personal protective equipment, is in proper working order
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment
- Complete end of shift reports and make preparations for upcoming shift
- Learns and is responsible for completing required paperwork and submitting it to the appropriate parties accurately and on time
- Maintains Terracor Safety Standards at all times: transload facility, rail yard, and while traveling
- Reports all hazards or potentially hazardous situations, accidents, incidents and injuries immediately to Crew Leader
- Follow SOP procedures and encourage teammates to do so as well
- Schedule and plan events 12 hours in advance
- Plant housekeeping as needed
- Other duties assigned
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in: oil/gas service work, warehousing, manufacturing, or logistics.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and active listening skills in relation to other team members, customers or affiliates
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team of people
- Proven ability to plan, schedule and execute work (2-4 days in advance)
- Proven Strong mechanical ability
- Proven Problem solving abilities
- Functional Microsoft Office suite applications
- Possess a high degree of attention to detail.
- Perform tasks using the correct tools and parts.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Familiarity with oilfield terminology
- Working knowledge of Emergency Response Plans, location and use of all required safety equipment
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and Persona Protective Equipment (PPE)
|Physical Requirements:||% of Work Time|
|Must have the ability to see near, far, all color, have depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.||100%|
|Must have the ability to speak and hear clearly to communicate with co-workers, supervisors, yard workers, and section leaders.||100%|
|Must have the ability to continuously stand or walk on level or uneven ground.||100%|
|Must have the ability to bend/crouch/kneel at waist or knees.||50%|
|Must have the ability to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 50lbs.||75%|
|Exposure to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions caused by the weather (snow, rain, heat, and sub-freezing temps).||100%|
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the environment is moderate to loud.
We are an EEO Employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, marital status or veteran status.